Homeport by the sea cottages
Call us Toll Free!
There is lots to see and do while staying with us at Homeport Cottages. We are close to the Wood Islands ferry too which is our local ferry bringing people from the Mainland and Islanders over to Nova Scotia. Below is a list of activities, things to see, places to eat and play that are close to our rental cottages.
- Wood Islands Lighthouse & Gift Shop. 173 Lighthouse Road (902) 962-3110
- Northumberland Provincial Park. Camping and day park right on the water (902) 962-7418
- Rossignol Estate Winery. Locally made PEI wine and winery tours. (902) 962-4193
- Wood Islands Welcome Centre. Shops, visitor information, liquor store and more (902) 962-3761
- Confederation Trail. Popular PEI trail system converted to trails from our old railway. Access it from the Wood Island Welcome Centre. Find information on it here.
- Panmure Island. Great beach and historic lighthouse a short drive away.
There is much more to do and see in the area plus we are close to Murray River, Murray Harbour, Town of Three Rivers and a short drive to our capital Charlottetown. If you have any questions about other local attractions, please just ask and we’d be happy to answer.